POETRY, CREATIVE WRITING AND WHATEVER ELSE APPEALS
........I'M WHOLE, INFINATELY WHOLE......
Jay Z

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

a beguiling covenant

Okay no say yes sir no sir
is this dot okay just here sir? 
will you give me A+ sir
if I conform to perfect sir? 

is it down to god of bell curve?
 others fail...I win?

Will formalities erode love of subject

Until

I      just       don't       want      to       look       anymore 

sir?   

Will you technify me to unspeakable bore    dom?

The heart of 8th century Islamic art...beauty...culture...?

I saw colours, patterns,  faith in that work

not full stops, so now 

just     don't      care       about        grades 


Lesson learned

Thankyou Sir

Image courtesy and copywrite of Alexandra Marston.
No reproduction without permission thankyou

For the background of this poem, visit my homeschooling blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment