POETRY, CREATIVE WRITING AND WHATEVER ELSE APPEALS
........I'M WHOLE, INFINATELY WHOLE......
Jay Z

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday Tale

The way she looks today will stay with me forever. The graceful curve of her neck, those billowing skirts, arranged just so as she turns to answer my knock. The delicate pink skin glowing with the unconscious beauty of youth. The anticipation in her eyes that turns to concern as I lower my head to deliver the news that will send her world crashing down. My little girl will not be married today afterall....

6 comments:

  1. Oh.. something happened to the groom.. that's sad, esp. on the big day... hmm, the open ending leaves one thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is beautiful. Love it.:O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is :(
    my tale also has the bride and her father

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone, I really appreciate you visiting my site :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh...that is so sad.

    xoxo,
    wenavee

    P.S.
    I am visiting from Thursday Tales

    ReplyDelete